Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zac probably called Andrew some sort of names

So I wasn't going to blog, I was just going to check email. Then about 3 mintes after Zac left the lobby (where we get our sweet, sweet wireless internets) and 2 minutes before I had planned on leaving, the heavens opened up and let loose a downpour which shows no signs of quitting any time soon. So... blog post time till the rain breaks.

I have basically no proof at all, but I figure Zac must have called Andrew names at some point or another. However, it is an absolute lie about Zac calling him shit for brains, even if the insult would have been warranted.

I go to a completely different place to work everyday than the rest of the clique. (and really, my gig is way cooler)
I get to ride the bus every day, which means I also get to meet some interesting people. Like yesterday when on the ride home a man who looked like a slightly more unkempt Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof let us know the reason he was having a great vacation. You know what made it great? Responding to a homeless woman smiling at him by making out with her and then moving the make out session into an alley and having forbidden semi-public sex with a homeless person. Apparently it's way better than sex with "the girls that come to the hotel and have sex for money."
You learn important things while traveling Miami-Dade transit system, extremely important things.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm disturbed! That makes me so glad I didn't become a hooker. Or a homeless woman. Although, I suppose, I still have time.

    ReplyDelete